- PARTNER GREGORY J. FIORITTO AND ATTORNEYS MELISSA D. FRANCIS AND MARK B. DAVIS TO SPEAK AT UNITED CONDOMINIUM OWNERS OF MICHIGAN (UCOM) SEMINAR ON AUGUST 15, 2017: RENTALS, MARIJUANA AND BANKRUPTCY ISSUES
- FIRM NEWS: ZELMANSKI, DANNER & FIORITTO, PLLC WELCOMES ATTORNEY STACIA A. MILLER TO THE ZDF TEAM!
- FIRM NEWS: ZELMANSKI, DANNER & FIORITTO, PLLC WELCOMES ATTORNEY JOHN D. GWYN TO THE ZDF TEAM!
- PARTNER GREG J. FIORITTO AND ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY LEE S. SCHOFIELD TO SPEAK AT UPCOMING COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS INSTITUTE (CAI) SEMINAR ON MARCH 10, 2017: LEGAL Q & A PANEL AND THE PROCESS AND REMEDIES FOR CORRECTING BYLAW VIOLATIONS
- Should your Condominium Association be VA Certified?
Monthly Archives: April 2016
By: Gregory J. Fioritto firstname.lastname@example.org People who live in detached single-family homes may be surprised to learn (sometimes to their chagrin) that they are actually living in a condominium. This realization may cause the owner to experience some confusion and … Continue reading