- FIRM NEWS: ZELMANSKI, DANNER & FIORITTO, PLLC WELCOMES ATTORNEY STACIA A. MILLER TO THE ZDF TEAM!
- FIRM NEWS: ZELMANSKI, DANNER & FIORITTO, PLLC WELCOMES ATTORNEY JOHN D. GWYN TO THE ZDF TEAM!
- PARTNER GREG J. FIORITTO AND ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY LEE S. SCHOFIELD TO SPEAK AT UPCOMING COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS INSTITUTE (CAI) SEMINAR ON MARCH 10, 2017: LEGAL Q & A PANEL AND THE PROCESS AND REMEDIES FOR CORRECTING BYLAW VIOLATIONS
- Should your Condominium Association be VA Certified?
- NEW FHA CERTIFICATION GUIDELINES TO LAND SOON, ENDING A 5-YEAR HOLDING PATTERN
Monthly Archives: May 2016
By: Gregory J. Fioritto firstname.lastname@example.org A classic “right of spring” for attorneys at our firm every year is handling the resolution of water loss disputes for Associations. Most often, these situations arise from a non-resident co-owner’s or foreclosing lender’s failure … Continue reading
HOUSE BILL NO. 5655: THE EFFECTIVE REPEAL OF A CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION’S ABILITY TO COLLECT ASSESSMENTS AND OTHER MISADVENTURES IN PROPOSED LEGISLATION
By Paul C. Schultz email@example.com On May 17th, 2016, Rep. Peter Lucido introduced a bill into the Michigan House which seeks to remake some very important laws that govern life at condominiums. Among other things, the new law would make … Continue reading
We are most pleased to announce that veteran community association attorney Richard L. Wagner, Jr., former principal owner of Schlottman & Wagner, PC, will be joining our firm as an associate attorney effective June 1, 2016. Our firm is dedicated … Continue reading