- PARTNER GREGORY J. FIORITTO AND ATTORNEYS MELISSA D. FRANCIS AND MARK B. DAVIS TO SPEAK AT UNITED CONDOMINIUM OWNERS OF MICHIGAN (UCOM) SEMINAR ON AUGUST 15, 2017: RENTALS, MARIJUANA AND BANKRUPTCY ISSUES
- FIRM NEWS: ZELMANSKI, DANNER & FIORITTO, PLLC WELCOMES ATTORNEY STACIA A. MILLER TO THE ZDF TEAM!
- FIRM NEWS: ZELMANSKI, DANNER & FIORITTO, PLLC WELCOMES ATTORNEY JOHN D. GWYN TO THE ZDF TEAM!
- PARTNER GREG J. FIORITTO AND ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY LEE S. SCHOFIELD TO SPEAK AT UPCOMING COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS INSTITUTE (CAI) SEMINAR ON MARCH 10, 2017: LEGAL Q & A PANEL AND THE PROCESS AND REMEDIES FOR CORRECTING BYLAW VIOLATIONS
- Should your Condominium Association be VA Certified?
Monthly Archives: September 2016
PARTNER TRACY DANNER-BOND AND ATTORNEY MELISSA FRANCIS TO SPEAK AT UNITED CONDOMINIUM OWNERS OF MICHIGAN (UCOM) SEMINAR ON OCTOBER 15, 2016: PANEL DISCUSSION – QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
We are most pleased to announce that experienced ZDF attorneys Tracy Danner-Bond and Melissa Francis have been asked to speak at this year’s annual UCOM Seminar, entitled “Positive Progress in Community Living.” Tracy is one of the partners of the … Continue reading
PARTNER EDWARD ZELMANSKI TO SPEAK AT COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS INSTITUTE (CAI) SEMINAR: HOW TO IDENTIFY RED FLAGS IN YOUR GOVERNING DOCUMENTS
As many board members learn all too late, just because something is in your association’s governing documents does not mean it is desirable, legal or enforceable. On September 28, 2016, Partner Edward Zelmanski will present “How to Identify Red Flags in … Continue reading