- FIRM NEWS: ZELMANSKI, DANNER & FIORITTO, PLLC WELCOMES ATTORNEY STACIA A. MILLER TO THE ZDF TEAM!
- FIRM NEWS: ZELMANSKI, DANNER & FIORITTO, PLLC WELCOMES ATTORNEY JOHN D. GWYN TO THE ZDF TEAM!
- PARTNER GREG J. FIORITTO AND ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY LEE S. SCHOFIELD TO SPEAK AT UPCOMING COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS INSTITUTE (CAI) SEMINAR ON MARCH 10, 2017: LEGAL Q & A PANEL AND THE PROCESS AND REMEDIES FOR CORRECTING BYLAW VIOLATIONS
- Should your Condominium Association be VA Certified?
- NEW FHA CERTIFICATION GUIDELINES TO LAND SOON, ENDING A 5-YEAR HOLDING PATTERN
Monthly Archives: November 2016
By: Tracy N. Danner-Bond, Esq. On June 30, 2011, the Condominium Project Approval and Processing Guide (“Guide”) was published by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”). The Guide was designed to provide Federal Housing Administration (“FHA) condominium … Continue reading
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: JUST KEEP SWIMMING: NAVIGATING THE WATERS OF A CO-OWNER’S CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY FILING
By: Melissa D. Francis, Esq. Bankruptcy matters (chapter 7 bankruptcy) can be treacherous waters for Condominium Association Boards to navigate. Such issues should, in most cases, be referred directly to the Association’s legal counsel, who should be experienced in handling … Continue reading