- PARTNER GREGORY J. FIORITTO AND ATTORNEYS MELISSA D. FRANCIS AND MARK B. DAVIS TO SPEAK AT UNITED CONDOMINIUM OWNERS OF MICHIGAN (UCOM) SEMINAR ON AUGUST 15, 2017: RENTALS, MARIJUANA AND BANKRUPTCY ISSUES
- FIRM NEWS: ZELMANSKI, DANNER & FIORITTO, PLLC WELCOMES ATTORNEY STACIA A. MILLER TO THE ZDF TEAM!
- FIRM NEWS: ZELMANSKI, DANNER & FIORITTO, PLLC WELCOMES ATTORNEY JOHN D. GWYN TO THE ZDF TEAM!
- PARTNER GREG J. FIORITTO AND ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY LEE S. SCHOFIELD TO SPEAK AT UPCOMING COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS INSTITUTE (CAI) SEMINAR ON MARCH 10, 2017: LEGAL Q & A PANEL AND THE PROCESS AND REMEDIES FOR CORRECTING BYLAW VIOLATIONS
- Should your Condominium Association be VA Certified?
Category Archives: Condominium Act
MICHIGAN LEGISLATURE AMENDS SECTION 67 OF THE CONDOMINIUM ACT – “BIG DEVELOPER” WINS BIG, WHILE “AVERAGE JOE CO-OWNER” IS LEFT HOLDING THE BAG (AGAIN)
By: Gregory J. Fioritto On June 22, 2016, Governor Snyder signed Senate Bill No. 610 into law, amending Section 67 of the Michigan Condominium Act. The Michigan Legislature had a prime opportunity to effect real change in the law to … Continue reading
HOUSE BILL NO. 5655: THE EFFECTIVE REPEAL OF A CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION’S ABILITY TO COLLECT ASSESSMENTS AND OTHER MISADVENTURES IN PROPOSED LEGISLATION
By Paul C. Schultz email@example.com On May 17th, 2016, Rep. Peter Lucido introduced a bill into the Michigan House which seeks to remake some very important laws that govern life at condominiums. Among other things, the new law would make … Continue reading