- FIRM NEWS: ZELMANSKI, DANNER & FIORITTO, PLLC WELCOMES ATTORNEY STACIA A. MILLER TO THE ZDF TEAM!
- FIRM NEWS: ZELMANSKI, DANNER & FIORITTO, PLLC WELCOMES ATTORNEY JOHN D. GWYN TO THE ZDF TEAM!
- PARTNER GREG J. FIORITTO AND ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY LEE S. SCHOFIELD TO SPEAK AT UPCOMING COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS INSTITUTE (CAI) SEMINAR ON MARCH 10, 2017: LEGAL Q & A PANEL AND THE PROCESS AND REMEDIES FOR CORRECTING BYLAW VIOLATIONS
- Should your Condominium Association be VA Certified?
- NEW FHA CERTIFICATION GUIDELINES TO LAND SOON, ENDING A 5-YEAR HOLDING PATTERN
Category Archives: Mortgage Lending
By: Tracy N. Danner-Bond One out of every 11 citizens in Michigan is a veteran and may receive benefits from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) VA Certification. The VA may help service-members, veterans, and certain qualified surviving spouses … Continue reading